Thursday, January 12, 2006

The cutest thing!

Last night I did laundry and I had a ton to do so it took forever. So anyway, I'm down in the basement and the guy who has the small basement apartment had his door open to let his kitties run around in the basement. He does that every once in a while. I met the kitties the first time during the "Great Circuit Breaker Incident of '05", they were still pretty young then and so cute.

Well they're bigger now and still so cute and sooo active. They are some of the nicest cats I've met. I wouldn't say they are quite full grown yet but I don't think they are going to be big cats either. One is black and white and one is all orange and anyone who knows me knows I have a soft spot in my heart for orange kitties.

Anyway, they were all over the place climbing in my laundry basket, around my feet, letting me pick them up. The black and white one is sooo friendly. The orange one is really sweet but a little more shy. When I first met them she wouldn't let me pick her up but this time she did. Still a little shy though.

They really made me smile and laugh. I love kitties!

No comments: