Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Help me!!!

The utter boredom continues. I have one case I need to work on but I'm too bored to do so. Does that make any sense?

Went on Ebay and bid on a cell phone - its one I really want but should probably wait til my contract is up so I can either get it free or seriously discounted. I don't care. I've wanted the thing for months and I HATE my cell phone AND I have Christmas money still to burn!!

Yesterday, purse; today, phone.

Doesn't mean I'll win it. In fact when I get outbid in Ebay auctions I pretty much just let them go. If its meant to be, it will be - ha! So, we shall see. But if I get it at this price it will be sort of a good deal and if I do not, my heart won't be broken either. I'll either find another one to bid on or will simply wait.

I'm sure by the time my contract is up in November there will be something new out there that I will want, but I don't care.

If anyone has any suggestions about how I can "un-bored" myself, please let me know.

No comments: