Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Diet blow-age!

Well, not really... I just haven't been as good as I was last week but I have a medical condition at the moment that is probably causing that - ugghh... Anyway, using a few "fun points" but as long as I don't go over I figure no harm, no foul?

Is that how you spell foul? I'm not a very good speller as many of my friends know.

Speaking of fouls or whatever, how about the IU-U of I game last night. My Hoosiers won! Whoo-hoo!

Anymore I'm not sure if I get more excited to see the U of I lose or to see Bruce Weber lose. I think it might be the latter actually. What a smug little a$$*&#!

; )

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah hmmm... what a major brain fry that way. I will need to edit my post!

Melissa said...

And then I typically misspell things in my comment about misspellings.

OH WELL!!