Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Today

Not a heck of a lot going on today. Customers have been real __________ today (you can fill in the blank yourself).

I have had to put two thru to sales to figure stuff out. A third hung up on me for denying her support when her maintenance contract was expired. Called back a second time trying to get someone else (ha ha- I had already sent an alert message out to the department warning my coworkers in regards to her rudeness, we do that!), the second rep denied her. She proceeded to cuss out the second rep and the rep transferred her to sales. Not sure if she stayed on the line or not. Wouldn't I have LOVED to be on the other side of that conversation?

Anyway, just got back from my "lunch". Went shopping on State Street. Started at Marshall Fields. I wanted to buy a designer purse with some of my Christmas money but everything there - no matter what designer was totally BUTT. If I'm going to spend some money, I don't care how "trendy" it is, I want it to look nice. So went to Filene's Basement instead where I ended up buying a really nice purse which is probably "so last season" (but I don't care), retail was $200 and I got it for $75. You can't beat that.

Thats about it for now. More fun this afternoon here at work!!

No comments: