Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Sometimes...

I don't know why I do the things I do or say the things I say or wonder why I care what other people think. It sort of drives me crazy. As soon as I claim not to "care", I realize I do care and it drives me crazy. I guess I'm just not very good about letting things go, letting stuff roll off my back and actually not giving a crap. I guess I'm just not that kind of person - I do care about things - and sometimes I get hurt when I realize that other people don't care the same way I do. It really makes me second guess things like 1) Am I wrong to care; 2) Do I read too much in to things; 3) Am I just out of my freaking mind. And then I end up like this. I once said that I need to learn how to make a decision and stick to it. Well... that issue still remains, I do need to learn how to make a decision and stick to it and only worry about how it effects me and stop dwelling on other people. Its really quite annoying!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe you just need to drink more....

JK...I know what you are feelin. I have really gotten more into taking care of me and worrying about otheres second, but it took me until 30 to start doing that. Good luck with it!