Thursday, January 05, 2006

Lots of stuff today about lots of stuff

1. Leave me alone. If you are bugging me, snooping on me, just doing anything that has anything to do with me. LEAVE ME ALONE! I am serious... PLEASE LET IT GO!!!!!!!!

2. Along these lines my poor friend did open that can of worms yesterday that I was afraid she had but I think she probably expected it and I know I did. Maybe she wanted that can of worms. Unfortunately the can of worms is clogging up my inbox with a bunch of email crap between she and her ex-boyfriend (now ex-friend). All of this back and forth. He wrote an email and copied a bunch of us on it and it was COMPLETELY out of line. I mean, COMPLETELY. Everything that she said in her email yesterday that we were copied on was nothing new. It was nothing that she hadn't told me before and more than that, it was NOTHING THAT HE HADN'T QUOTED HER AS SAYING BEFORE ALREADY. His response today was completely uncalled for. I mean... he went into details about their sex life and a minor (albeit embarrassing) health issue that she has, along with some stuff about her CHILDHOOD. Oh my god... I mean... I knew most of this stuff anyway but only because he had spilled the beans to me about it when he thought he was "confiding" in me. But she doesn't know that I knew it. I can only imagine what she thinks. I mean, I don't care, it doesn't effect the way I see her but if I were her I would be freaking out. I basically wrote her and said, "Someone who claims to love you as much as he does, would never spill intimate details like that about you to anyone." Case closed I think. I just hope if they are going to go another 10 rounds on this that they do it via email and don't actually have some kind of personal altercation. They can, however, stop CC-ing and BCC-ing me on everything and that wouldn't bother me a bit.

3. I came to an odd revelation about my life this morning - from out of the blue, it just hit me. You know how I'm always talking about "crossroads"? Well, this is one that I sort of missed. I finally figured out where my disconnect from my past... my "pergatory"... and my present happened. I don't know why it hit me and it was a random little thing but something I can't forget. Sadly, this happened several years ago and I don't know why I didn't realize it at the time. I mean, I think I must have sort have, but was afraid to admit it and well... I'm not sure how this revelation happened this morning. When I was home over Christmas I had some long talks with my mom but didn't really come to many conclusions. I have really stopped trying to analyze my own life and just live but ... I mean, hey, I only lasted three therapy sessions when I went - ha ha! There is only so much time I can spend thinking about myself. I'd rather butt in to other people's business ; )

4. Crap ... I still need to change that eyebrow wax appointment. I have to do that in the next few minutes.

5. Going to go spend my Victoria's Secret gift card today too - nothing too spectacular. I need some practical underwear! LOL!

6. Talked for a super long time last night to my friend in Boston who I haven't talked to in a while! It was so good to hear from her. She is currently planning a wedding which I am going to try my date-less darndest to get to!

LOVE TO ALL!

No comments: