Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Freako!

Oh my god ... I can't get over my freakish night of sleep last night. I have no idea what is up with me the past two nights. I have started this diet - nothing weird, just Weight Watchers - and I sort of wonder if maybe the change in eating habits isn't doing this to me. Yeah, I eat healthy foods and now I can't sleep - LOL!

Anyway, the night before last I had one totally terrifying dream to the point where I got up and turned on lights. I mean, what a spaz I am.

Last night it was bad dream after bad dream. I don't even know how many - 10 or more, just short snippets, different every time, over and over and over. I woke up this morning shaking with my heart pounding. Its insane!

So I don't know if its the food or if my mind is just in a weirdo place right now but I DON'T LIKE IT!

No comments: