Wednesday, January 04, 2006

My weirdo sleeping habits...

I don't know what is up with me. Perhaps its a combination of my changing time zones in the last several weeks - to Vegas, back to Chicago, down to Indiana, back here - who knows but anyway... I've become somewhat of a night owl the past two nights.

This is weird for me because even though I'm 31 years old I still believe in "bed time" like I was a 3rd grader or something. I'd say 90% of the time thru the week I go to bed at 10:30 on the dot every night. The other 10% I may go at 11 or even earlier on nights when I have to work early the next day.

The last two nights however I find myself up around 10ish deciding to surf the net and when I look up, its midnight! Now its not like I haven't seen the internet before and its not like I'm chatting with anyone because I don't chat anymore - honestly... just with my mom and coworkers regarding work stuff. No one chats with me at all! I don't even login at home anymore.

Yeah so I'm roaming aimlessly around the WWW and its throwing off my sleep habits! And, if you read my entry yesterday, you know I came into work late yesterday and the same thing could have happened today if I hadn't literally thrown myself out of bed.

But anyway, thats my random weirdness for the moment - hopefully I can stay away from the computer and get more sleep tonight!

No comments: