Wednesday, November 26, 2003

I figured I better get my entry for today taken care of before I have to take off here. Rumor is they are letting us leave early today. I got here sort of early so I'm planning on leaving anyway.

So.... I got most of the things accomplished last night which I had planned on. I went to the store and bought my makings for the things I plan to make tonight and I did my laundry. I do still need to go back to the store and pick up a couple of things. I'm making a spinach dip appetizer so I need some dipping bread. And I'm also making muffins for breakfast on Friday so I need some of those paper liners to make them in. All they had was foil and I think they turn out differently in paper but maybe thats just me. The store didn't have paper so now I need to go to the other store. The only thing is is that I hope I make it back to the store in time tonight after I get my hair done and before they close. Don't stores usually stay open a little later the night before Thanksgiving? Down home they do. I'm not sure if they do here or not. Well, worst case I think I can make the muffins without the liners and I pick up a box of crackers or something from a convenience store for the spinach dip. I would prefer not doing either one of these but if thats how it turns out, oh well. I keep thinking that I should have my hair completed by then but those highlights take a long time especially when they do a whole head which I'm getting done tonight because I haven't had a whole in months.

So they're letting us go here in a half hour which is good. I think I will have time to walk home, take care of everything I need to do there and then head off to get my hair done. You know I've been thinking about getting my ears pierced. Really. I want diamond earrings. How stupid is that? I just want to get my ears pierced so I can wear diamond earrings.

So I think that is what it will be... walk home, run errands, walk to the hair place. What else am I forgetting, there has to be something??

After hair tonight I'll probably try to finish up the apartment... Went to the bank today so I think I have enough money for my hair and all of the stuff I'm doing this weekend. Actually, I can't really think of much of anything I'll need to pay for this weekend but we might go out with my cousins so we shall see. It will be interesting to see everyone. I need this little vacation. I still have a half vacation day I need to take before the year is out, I guess I'll do that sometime in December. I don't have anything in particular planned but its one of those "use it or lose it" types of vacation plans here.

I've realized I'm just rambling and as I cannot think of anything else of much substance to tell you about I guess I will now say goodbye.

No comments: