Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Here I am again. Going to try to go over the "ever so exciting" events of the past two days. Anyway, last night I walked home from work and stopped by the grocery store. Ended up picking up some yummy Tyson Chicken Chunks and cottege cheese for dinner - I'm such a creative cook.

So I ate my dinner and pretty much did nothing all evening. Checked out the X-Files reruns on SciFi again and mostly just flipped around the channels. I was so not tired when it was time for bed and kept avoiding going to bed. I sort of just roamed around the apartment looking for something to do. I don't know what I was looking for because I don't really have anything "to do" in the apartment. I guess I could always clean my closet but then that would be a little too productive for Melissa.

So it seems like the guy my sister has been dating will be coming with us for Thanksgiving.

So here I am at work today. I have my online shift between 12-4 which is in another few minutes. I'm still trying to learn about the Macintosh. I really have a lot to learn. There are so many things I can't figure out at this point and I'm busy bothering the Mac people about it. Well, I have to learn somehow and I guess thats the only way its going to happen. I just hope I don't become too overwhelmed with all of this.

So (do I start every paragraph with 'so'?), the big topic of conversation today is the Paris Hilton sex tape. Thats all they were talking about on the radio this morning. I hear its pretty bad. And then they were talking about how Larry Flynt supposedly had topless pictures of Jessica Lynch which he was going to publish and now is not. That is horrible! After all that girl went thru to have to potentially go thru that as well. Not sure why she would have behaved that way but whatever. I hope that stuff doesn't come out. I was watching her interview with Diane Sawyer last night and it was pretty interesting but at this time she seems to be a little overexposed (no pun intended).

Anyway, thats really about all I can think of for now. Probably go home and have some leftovers for dinner and then watch my traditional Wednesday night TV shows of Ed and The West Wing.

OK, enough rambling for now. I think I'm done.

No comments: