Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Day 2 back from vacation and let me tell you, I am less than motivated! There are so many little projects I should be working on and I just cannot do it right now. My mind is like spinning or something and I'm not even thinking about work. I wish I could go home. I'm sure it will be better this afternoon when I have something real to work on. We shall see.

Trying to think of anything interesting I can tell you here. Went home last night and basically just hung out and did nothing. I did watch Joe Millionaire and Average Joe. I don't know about either one of those shows. I have been watching Joe Millionaire since the beginning. The guy is a complete dufus but whatever. I actually did think that of all the girls that Linda girl was the best one. She seemed the most normal. And then, of course, last night the other girls intimidated her into leaving because they were jealous there was something there with her and the guy. There really might have been. Too bad. I don't think he'll end up with any of these chicks because they definitely seem more interested in the money than in the first one. I don't see any of these European girls moving to Texas. I mean, come on! Average Joe was alright, kind of boring I guess. I was surprised at the guys she cut. There aren't that many decent looking guys on that show and a few that she did cut were some of the better looking ones. Well, whatever. Reality TV has to go out of fashion sometime I suppose. Right? I wonder what will be next.

So other than that I pretty much just hung out and surfed the web and stuff. I did sort of pick up the apartment a little bit. I really need to get on that because we're having that party this weekend. I need to get some cleaning fluids and stuff. I can't remember what I have already. Maybe I'll go pick some up after work and try to get started. I really need to get the bathroom done. We need someone to come work on the sink before this weekend, there's something weird going on with it.

And so now here I am just typing away. Don't have much more to tell you right now.

One big thing that happened yesterday was Ozzie Guillen was hired as the new manager for the White Sox. Not really sure what I think about that yet. I guess we'll see what happens. Anyone has to be better than the last one I think!

OK thats about it for now.

No comments: