Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Back again for another entry and I really have nothing much to write about. Last night I went home and stopped at the store for makings for taco salad which I love and never get to eat!

We had a fairly bad storm last night. I didn't even know it was supposed to rain and I started hearing thunder and then flashes of lightening and it was really weird because the lightening was so close. It was like up in the air between the apartment and the river which made is super close. Pretty freaky. And then it started pouring about as hard as I've ever seen it. It was a roar of water and as you looked out it was coming down in sheets and standing on the roads instantly. It seemed like someone turned on one of those power hoses or something, pretty nuts.

That was pretty much it for last night. I woke up this morning and it was totally freezing. That rain coming thru must have done something to the weather here. I think it fall officially fell or something. It was like 70+ degrees yesterday and then the rain came thru and must have blown every bit of humidity out of here because this morning I woke up and it was like 34 degrees. How weird is that? I froze on my way to work. I wore a sweater and a jacket. I'm just not ready for the winter coat yet. Last night was the first time since I don't know when that I considered turning on the heat but I decided against it. Hopefully we'll be able to hold off on that a little while longer. I like my low electric bills!!

I'm going to try to take off a bit early here today. Probably between 4:30-4:45 because I did get in here a little earlier. My shift is over at 4pm.

Well I think that is about it. Having my yummy leftover taco salad for dinner tonight.

No comments: