Friday, November 07, 2003

Once again I put off everything that I should have been doing last night in favor of doing nothing. Are you seeing a pattern developing here? I watched Friends and then I planned to work on th apartment between that and ER. Well, I just hung and did nothing. Oh well, I get off work early tonight because I worked the early shift and I have all day tomorrow to work on the apartment so I think I should have everything together in time for the party. I also really need to do some laundry tonight. I must work that in because I am running out of clothes!!

I think I have almost everything done here at work that I needed to do. I'm updated on all of my cases and I'm wrapping up two other projects which I should be able to turn in before we leave today so its looking pretty good. Can't think of much else to tell you on that end.

No comments: