Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Just stopping by in an attempt to place some kind of entry. Lets see... what do I have to tell you?

So last night I went home and worked out right away which was something I hadn't done in forever. I have been so lazy lately.

Yeah so then I probably negated the workout by partaking in some yummy Thanksgiving leftovers. Hey - its Thanksgiving, what else are you supposed to do? They were good though!

Work today was pretty good. Sort of slow, sort of not. Those days aren't so bad. I was on an email shift here this afternoon like I was yesterday. I like those - I get a lot accomplished!

I think that is all I can tell you right now. Its getting pretty cold out. I got an email from my friend Adrienne in Boston earlier today and I guess the weather is really crappy out there with snow and ice. We haven't had much of that yet but it has been cold. I had the heat on for several hours last night and thats not like me. I'm the sort of girl who keeps the window open when its 10 below.

No comments: