Monday, November 24, 2003

Yes, I am back! No, I am not going to give you an update on the last week and a half of my life. I guess we can start at the weekend but the weekend was very very low key for some reason.

Anyway, back to Wednesday, went out for drinks with my co-workers. I hadn't planned on staying very long but 5 margaritas into the night ... you know what I mean. It was a fun time. I walked home after and called all of these people on my cell phone that I hadn't talked to in a long time. I talked to my friend Jennifer in Texas for 20 minutes. Thats what cell phones will get you - drunk dials on walks home. I also called my friend Adrienne and left here a message but I haven't heard back from her yet. I would like to. Just sent her an email!

OK, well Thursday after work I went over to my sister's place because we wanted to stop by Trader Joe's which is a neat grocery store place that we had never been to before. We picked up a few food items and stuff like wine for Thanksgiving. Its a pretty cool place. After that we stopped by Quiznos to pick up some sandwiches for dinner and then went back to her apartment and hung out and watched Friends. It was pretty fun.

Sunday had pizza for brunch - yum!! ; ) And then even more hanging out.

No comments: