Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Here I am back again. Thought I would go ahead and make my entry for today. Trying to avoid eating lunch because I totally pigged out last night. I've determined that my "triggers" are boredom and loneliness, probably more boredom. Ha-ha! Like I've been thinking about this so much. Actually, I have thought about it. I think I need a hobby of some sort to break up the evenings a bit.

And then my little email faux pas of yesterday. Well, I talked to the person I accidentally sent the email to back and forth on email several times yesterday. It doesn't seem like he's mad but I guess I don't know. And, at this point, I don't really care.

Oh, here is one random thought. My sister might bring the guy she has been seeing to our Thanksgiving this year. That will be interesting. I'm not sure she's certain what she wants to do yet. She's mentioned it to him and he seems interested but ... I don't know. I think she might be nervous about him meeting the whole fam at once and I definitely do not blame her. I mean, they haven't been seeing eachother all that long. But they have been friends for a while so... Well, I don't know. Thanksgiving Friday is our traditional pizza dinner the day after Thanksgiving. My dad who is an awesome cook - especially with pizza - always makes pizzas the day after Thanksgiving.

Thats about it for now. Its been pretty slow this morning. I'm on an email shift this afternoon so that will be good.

No comments: