Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Well, just got back from getting my nails done during my lunch hour. I thought I was just going to get a fill but I guess they were in pretty bad shape so he yanked them all and started new. My nails were long though so he only had to put a tip on one. Anyway, that is much better. I got like a deep red color on them. They look pretty good. Tomorrow I have highlights, a hair cut and an eyebrow wax at Mario Tricoci. I'm so busy these days! Tonight I finally need to pick up my ingrediants for what I am planning to make for Thanksgiving and also do some laundry. I hope I can get all of this done. I'm running a little low on funds right now, I'll definitely need to go to the bank tomorrow.

So the big event last night was watching the series finale of Joe Millionaire on TV. I guess this one just wasn't as popular as the last one but nevertheless I caught every episode.

I've totally blown off Average Joe. That show sucks more than Joe Millionaire. How predictable that they now bring in the "good looking" guys. Gag - what a twist. Who spent hours coming up with this concept? I heard they shot two series of this show at the same time so this thing isn't going to end up just going away after this time around.

So what else ... had Subway for dinner last night and it looks like that is what is in store for dinner for me tonight as I went off and left the other half of my sub at home again. Thats fine with me, I didn't really eat lunch today because I went out for the nails and I get off early today because I worked the 7 am shift. So I guess I'll just have an early dinner/late lunch. We'll see how all of this fits in with everything else I need to do.

Still getting my plans together with my sister for Thanksgiving. We're also trying to share our "Christmas lists". I have no idea what I'm going to get her.

I don't know, maybe I need to get a snack or something because I'm a little hungry. Maybe Starbucks...

No comments: