Monday, November 03, 2003

Well I'm back finally - or unfortunately - however you want to look at it. Sort of glad to be back home but not happy to be back to work. I don't mind work so much but vacation is just so nice. Its good to be away. Oh well, the holidays and more time off will be here before we know it and then I'll get to be away again! ; )

Saturday 11/01 was my mom's birthday so that was another good reason to be in Sullivan. Once again didn't do much of anything. Played with my cat who has turned ultra-annoying in the last year or so. She's still sweet though. Visited with my dog ; )

So now I'm back at work just typing up my thoughts here between actual work. It was a great vacation, great to get away. Just wish it could be longer, you know? I suppose its the same with any vacation. So thats about it for now.

No comments: