Thursday, November 06, 2003

Back again. And as usual, not a heck of a lot to talk about. Walked home last night and ended up taking a different route so I walked past the new Jewel on State Street and ended up stopping by to pick up a few things - cleaning items mostly to get ready for this weekend. Then I had to lug it all home. Oh well, so much cheaper over there than the Treasure Island and small grocery stores in my neighborhood.

So I watched the CMA's last night. Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffett opened the show and that was pretty cool and then they won their award. I watched that on and off sort of flipping back and forth between that, Ed and The West Wing. A typical Wednesday evening for Melissa! And tonight will be a typical Thursday evening - Friends and ER. I am going to promise myself to work on the apartment between those two shows as those are the only ones I pay attention to on Thursdays.

No comments: