Monday, March 13, 2006

When it rains...

Oh man last night the weather was just nuts - and I can't say the nuttiness has really stopped just yet.

Last night, the wind and the rain.... It was rainining harder than I think I have quite possibly ever seen it. And it was burst after burst of this weather. It was really really weird. No idea how much rain we ended up with but I would say several inches.

Then the weather got even weirder after that. It has been fairly warm but this morning when I left my place it was 65 degrees. It has since dropped to 41. I wore a jacket this morning when I left for work. I knew it was going to get cooler but there was no way I was wearing my heavy winter coat this morning so I have a fleece on so that plus the jacket ... I think I'll be OK.

Water water everywhere this morning! You know, one of those mornings where everything is so waterlogged that the earthworms are out of the ground and all over the sidewalks. Reminded me of elementary school days after big rains when we would play outside on recess and the boys would fling the worms at us. Not that this scared me ... I was the type of girl who just flung them back. Ha ha!!

I have about a million and a half things going on this week. I don't know how I'll keep it all straight. Plus, I'm not feeling all that great... icky girl stuff. Blah!!!!! I'm craving every kind of junk food known to man. I wonder if I'll go work out tonight?? Hmmm... Remains to be seen I suppose.

Anyway, thats about it for now. I guess I have a lot of things I could write about but no interest in really continuing this post. I may be back with more later!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

guess I have been reading you too long...I am on the same cycle, lol!