Friday, March 24, 2006

Another blog marathon?

Lets see... what can I write about?

So last night went out for some dinner and drinks after work. It was very nice. More yummy Bob Chinn's mai tais and my favorite chicken salad of the moment. I love chicken and I love salad - its a perfect combo. Ironically, that is what I just gone done eating for lunch too. I could eat chicken for every meal I swear. I'm such a weirdo...

So that was nice and then home, sort of watched ER but I konked out yet again! I don't know what it is with me! So fortunately the DVR taped everything I wanted to watch last night so I can just watch it tonight cause so far no plans. Oh well, I will be happy enough to spend a quiet evening at home on a Friday night. Can't think of any plans for tomorrow either but I'm sure something will materialize.

Ummm.... this morning's phone shift was just insane. Fortunately I have like nothing to follow up on EXCEPT yet another issue that doesn't even belong in this department. This one the buck was passed point blank. I basically spoke to the person who should be handling it and she wouldn't take it. What is that about? Oh well... Above and beyond for me again. I guess this must be why I got my latest performance bonus. Did I ever mention that? Yeah, all of this bitching but I do get rewards. And, this is actually the second time I have gotten one. I got one a few months ago too. They don't give them every month and you have to be nominated by your manager and I guess the VP chooses so its sort of a big deal to get one. Pat on the back for me. They are't a lot of money but every little bit helps!!

So... phone shift, chicken salad for lunch, and I'm pretty much just hanging here for the rest of the day unless any of my cases decide to call back. I'm pretty updated on everything so I'm not sure I'll hear back from anyone.

Woke up to a skimming of snow this morning but its mostly gone now. The weather isn't so bad out. I think its supposd to start warming back up this weekend but with some snow/rain mixes. Oh well, I'll be so happy when the weather is good again. I need a real break at some point. I have all of this vacation time now and no where to go really at the moment. Since I have been at my job for 5+ years I have a month of vacation plus two weeks of sick time. And, thats wonderful to me, but the problem with that is that none of my close friends or my sister or whomever has that amount of time built up yet so its not like we can just run away on extra trips or whatever.

So that is it for the moment. I may be back for more later when I'm looking for something else to do.

Later!

No comments: