Friday, March 17, 2006

Hair update!

I just wanted to let all of you, who I know were so very concerned about my hair situation, know that everything turned out A-OK last night. I ended up going to this one girl who had done my hair way back when and had done a good job. I'm much blonder than I was - I like it. I think I'll stick with my regular chick and see what ideas she has in the future but I'm very happy with my hair right now. The other thing I am happy with is the cut. I have been obsessing the last few years about making my hair as straight as possible when, in reality, my hair ain't all that straight. It has a lot of body and wave in it and I have decided that fighting what I have is futile. Sure, I've had some great cuts in the past that have helped and I have tried every kind of straightening gel and straightening iron known to man and ... sometimes it works... but I guess it just ain't me. Yes, at one point in my life I did have poker straight hair but then hormones happened and I just don't have it anymore. Pointless to fight it- I think natural is better- and I am very happy with the way it looks this morning. Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been sweatin all day....glad you put me at ease ;)