Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Headache

I don't know what it is but I have the worst headache right now. I just ate lunch and should be doing well. Let me tell you about my yummy lunch. Actually it was leftovers from last night's dinner.

I usually shop at Jewel and they were having this "buy one, get one free" deal on these panini sandwiches. They're not made in their deli ... I'm not really sure what brand they were but they come wrapped in brown paper ... anyway got this for dinner last night and it was super yum! It was also a ton of food so I had the rest of it and an orange today for lunch. I will definitely have to get them again!!

Anyway, stuck working til 6 tonight. Oh well... and I really need to go workout. I'm going to force myself to, no matter what. I've been doing really well on watching what I eat and just need an extra push I think. I have started back working out some but I'm going to need to start hitting it hard to make a difference, I think. I am also vowing that beginning in April I will start walking to the train every day instead of parking at my friend's place.

Oh yeah, speaking of my friend, this is the one with the psycho ex. Anyway, things are going really really really well with her and her new boyfriend and I'm even going to dinner with them this weekend and will meet him for the first time. So that will be interesting. Anyway, psycho boy STILL hasn't stopped calling her. Its not as constant as it was and he's even gotten to the point where sometimes he will just call and hang up and not leave a message but every once in a while he will leave a message.

So pycho boy is out in Tahoe this week with another friend of his (yes, sadly, I still know what is going on in his life) and even though he's supposed to be out there having fun and being on vacation or whatever... he's still calling and he left her a message yesterday. What a freaking loser! He was all talk before he want to Tahoe or whatever about how he was going to hook up and "get some" out there... Blah blah ... yeah, right! I'm sure he was just talking that crap in front of me cause he thought I'd go and tell my friend and it would upset her. 1) I didn't tell her anything; and 2) She wouldn't have been upset anyway.

I don't think he understands that this new relationship is really going someplace and when I say its going someplace... I mean, they might end up together. I honestly think that. She loves the new guy. Yep. How much of an asshole does this guy look like now that not only is he still bothering the crap out of his ex but he's bothering the crap out of his ex who is in love with another man that she potentially has a future with? Again ... LOSER!!

So cause my world goes round and round as everyone else's does and ... one story seems to be connected to another ... lets continue on with this. So I saw psycho boy a couple of weeks ago. I've seen him twice maybe recently and I know I had said I wasn't going to be in the same vicinity as him anymore but thats really kind of difficult because I have other friends that I want to hang with and well... I can't avoid everyone all the time. But I have definitely become less friendly to him and the last two times I saw him I really didn't even speak to him. He knows I'm pissed at him and he knows why so whatever. I'm not hanging around the group for his company!

Anyway so the story is told ... oh and let me just say since he has been planning this trip to Tahoe... its like non-stop talk from him about all of the fun he's going to have, and the bars he's going to go to and the chicks he's going to hook up with. Like I said, I've been around him twice recently and even I got sick of hearing about this stuff non-stop. So this friend he was going with, I met him once ...maybe twice, I don't remember. So psycho boy is telling this story about how he's going to have to get to the airport super early for the flight and all and it really sounded like he was going an unreasonable amount of time early so we're all like... umm... you don't need to go that early. And he says that he does because of certain circumstances and then proceeds to tell us that he has to go early because the friend he is going with is ON THE TERRORIST WATCH LIST. Holy crap!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it! First ... yikes - I know someone on the terrorist watch list. What is that all about?! So we were asking him as to why and he says that his friend will not tell him. So some of us surmise that this guy like freaked out on a flight or was drunk on a flight or did something stupid at one point or another and got himself flagged in the system. The guy also has a super Irish first and last name so I was thinking, OK ... maybe he has the same name as some IRA dude or whatever but if that were the case, don't you think he would tell that story?! So yeah... nice friends you have there psycho boy.

My friend was definitely slumming when she was with him and she knows it and wonders what she was thinking and believe me, I can relate. I think we've all been there but man... some people in this world really have problems. And its like... some people in this world have REAL problems ... like they're poor or sick or homeless or something like that. And then there's people like this who have problems but its of their own making. Psycho boy is the son of a surgeon and he grew up in a beautiful house in an exclusive neighborhood in Burr Ridge and yet he somehow just ended up being a piece of crap.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yeah, you pretty much have these people pegged!