Thursday, March 09, 2006

Spring-like weather

Currently a balmy 57 degrees here in the Chicagoland area. Nice! I hear its going up to a high of 65 today. I was a little warm in the winter coat on the train this morning. I think its supposed to cool back off tonight. Wish the weather would just decide to stick around. I am so ready for it to be spring and start back with all of the fun stuff that goes on in this area in the spring and summer!! Festivals, baseball, outdoor activities, just being able to walk to and from the train. I'm really looking forward to it!!! Not going to count my chickens though cause it isn't unusual for us to get a snowstorm in April! Oh well... spring will be here soon enough. Wish I could head down south for a bit but I just don't think I have the time this year.

No comments: