Friday, March 10, 2006

Basketball suckage

Supposedly my *mighty* Indiana Hoosiers have managed to score a whole 15 points by half time in their game with Wisconsin today. Yikes! On the other hand, Wisconsin only scored 19. Still... I think my elementary school basketball teams scored at least 15 points by half time in an average game. How sad is that?

Yes, folks, its time for March Madness. And, somehow, despite IU not making the tournament in the last couple of years (if they will this year remains to be seen), I am still somehow able to get in to it. Actually I have won some nice dough the last couple of years in some pools. I think its because since my heart was out of it, I was able to think with my head and therefore make some good picks. I won our pool at work here last year- beat all of the boys! You have to love that. And now I've even been put in charge of the pool here in our Chicago office. LOL! How funny is that?

So, gonna put in a few dollars again this year and see how I make out!

No comments: