Thursday, March 16, 2006

So bummed out...

I am supposed to go get my hair highlighted today. I always go to the same girl at the same place. Well anyway, they called me this morning to let me know she had called in sick and they would need to put me with someone else. Blah!! I haven't been to anyone else in years. So I asked if she possibly had hours tomorrow if she might be in and she doesn't so... I am going to go to someone else even though I really really don't want to but I really really need to get this done because it has been a while! The girl I'm going to I actually went to once upon a time one time and she's good. My concern is that I had planned on making a change this time. I have always been blond but not super blond as we typically do a mix of highlights and lowlights. Historically (ha) the highlights have outnumbered the lowlights. But the last several times I have actually been going darker and darker with less blond. This time I wanted to start phasing back into blond. So... I'm trying to decide if I should just wait and phase back into blond the next time and go with what they have me in the computer as being or just let this girl know and go for it. I know she's been there a long time and she is good. I just don't know.....

No comments: