Friday, December 02, 2005

Last night = not fun

OK so I'm sitting there minding my own damn business last night when someone decides to drag me into a conversation that I did not want to have. So we had it and ... I don't know ... I was like 50-50 on whether it went well or not ... it went better than I expected *I guess* but that was probably because I sort of ... I don't know ... I don't want to say LIED about my feelings but I guess I also didn't voice them as strongly as I probably feel them. I was just trying to smooth things over I guess. I suppose I should have just been 100% honest from the start cause then that sort of led from one thing to another to a full-fledged falling out which was so not cool - I hate that! This went on and on and on from one thing to another and it just was not good. So... I went to sleep not too happy last night and I wake up not too happy this morning. I don't know, I think it will pass but man ... On one hand I feel like it was my fault and on the other, I feel sort of blindsided.

But the one thing I am absolutely SURE of today and not that it will matter but it may make me feel slightly better by saying it ... Nicole, you are a f*&$-ing bitch! You don't know me, and I don't know you so shut the hell up and stay out of my business!

Thank you for your time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would have handled it the same way. I HATE confrontation and even more being blindsided. I always try to say just enough to get through but somehow it just never goes well when the other can't let it go.