Friday, December 09, 2005

Disgusting things seen today:

1. This guy sitting across from me on the train this morning was totally obsessed with his hair. He kept combing his fingers thru it over and over and over and like trying this feather-like thing with the sides. He had hair over pretty much his entire head but it was seriously thinning - I think he may have had more hair on his neck though. I mean, watching this, I was just grossed out. He did it the whole train ride in. It was to the point that I like bolted off the train just to get away from him when we made it to the terminal. Maybe I'm just weird but ewww... it was sick.

2. My co-worker has just poured an entire bag of Cheetos out at his desk and appears to be eating them ALL with his sandwich for lunch. I'm not talking the snack size bag of Cheetos or even the larger smallish Cheetos bag. Nope - FULL SIZED BAG. Gag! I wanna get sick just thinking about eating that many Cheetos!

No comments: