Wednesday, December 07, 2005

After complaining yesterday...

See... sometimes I AM appreciated. A customer filled out this comment about me on a survey...

Comment: The technical support person I spoke to was EXCELLENT. She was very knowledgeable and took different approaches to help me resolve my problem. Above I answered that I was satisfied with the length of time required to solve the problem. I rated it this way only because I really feel bad about the amount of time I tied up the technician. It felt like at least an hour, but I'm not sure. She was very patient and worked with me until the problem was fixed. I would not have been able to do my work had she not help me with this problem. I have called xxxx before and I always receive excellent and very professional response. I think xxxx does a wonderful job. Thanks again for the help.

2 comments:

Kelwhy said...

woo hoo!

pat on the back for you! - does this mean a raise?

Melissa said...

If only...