Thursday, December 22, 2005

I still can't breathe!

And I have an awful headache so I opted to treat the headache with some Aleve instead of taking some cold medicine so now I just have to wait on my stuffy nose. It sucks...

My mind is so not here at the moment... Keep thinking about the holiday and how nice it will be to go home and just hang out and do nothing. Wonderful! I wish I could leave tomorrow but I have to work so.... hopefully I'm feeling better for the big drive home. My sis is actually leaving tomorrow cause her vacation is very very short with her just starting a new job so she wants to get down there as soon as possible.

Trying to think of any other interesting details to tell you and there really are none. Went to dinner with sis last night which was really good and tonight I'm going out with one of my friends!

Later!

No comments: