Friday, December 23, 2005

Junk going on...

1. I still have this cold. I cannot stop sneezing. I have never sneezed so much in my entire life - not even with the allergies. That is when I sneeze. I do not sneeze with colds but this just continues. It sucks.

2. A friend of mine and her boyfriend have broken up for the second time. And, as before, her ex is calling me and bugging the crap out of me. He wants to know more; he thinks I know more than he does - when I don't and I have told him everything she told me (which, by the way, she had already told him... there is no new news for him); he calls and calls and emails me and on and on and on. Sorry dude, I just can't help you anymore. If I had anymore ideas I would let you know.

3. Finally went to unpack my carry-on bag this morning (cause I'm a lazy butt) when I realized that I had an entire bottle of shampoo explode in it and it is all over my clothes that were packed on the bottom layer. So I'm bumming about this. The bag is a mess and I think I'm just going to have to throw it out - it wasn't expensive anyway. Problem is that I had some jeans in there that were clean that I want to wear tomorrow and now I'm going to have to do laundry when I get home tonight. Siigghh.... And I don't dry my jeans so who knows if they will be dry in time tomorrow. Oh well... I guess I don't have to wear them home, I can just put them on later or something.

4. Boring boring day at work. I literally have nothing to do. I should not complain but its going to be a long day. I'm certain I'm going to bail early.

May be back with more later!

No comments: