Friday, April 28, 2006

I'm starving!

And I'm sort of torn about eating or not. I had a small breakfast ... I typically just have a breakfast bar or something ... but I haven't had lunch yet.

I am no longer on an official diet but I do try and watch what I eat and I have been working out several times a week and trying to walk more. So far its working. I'm down another two pounds in the last couple of weeks and I haven't gained any back since I started losing. So thats good.

So the thing is, tonight, I am going out with my friend and her boyfriend to the Mexican restaurant that we love. Its really hard for me to say no to any food and drink at this place because its just so awesome. I mean, there is going to be greasy tortillas, cheese, beans, rice, etc. etc. consumed tonight along with probably a couple of pitchers or margaritas. So you see the predicament. And I hate people who are on a diet and say, OK, I'm just going to have a salad before I go out and then order healthy stuff off of the menu. Yeah, I could or should do that, but this place is not worth it! I rarely get to this place so when I go, I want to make the most of it. Food aside, I'll probably consume more calories in booze anyway!

So I want lunch to be very small or even non-existant today so try and compensate a bit. Well, I don't think I'm going to make non-existant cause as I said, I'm starving. I'm sitting here looking at another breakfast bar and considering it. Or maybe I should go get a fat free latte at Starbucks or something. Hmmm... decisions, decisions.

I need to eat *something* though or I'll be immediately trashed on the first margarita. These things are STRONG!! I don't need an empty stomach to add to that.

No comments: