Monday, April 10, 2006

Ho-hum

Really nothing to write about here. I would say I'm at about 97% health-wise. I still feel some ickiness every once in a while. This one has really taken some time to kick. I am going to see if I can start maybe easing back into working out tonight. We shall see... I might go for a little bit.

Remember me mentioning that the cat was sick? She is indeed sick. Ok, well maybe "sick" is saying a little too much. She seems her happy little self but she has bathroom issues. Basically she keeps making trips to the litter box and I'm not sure if its a #1 or #2 problem. I'm thinking bladder infection but she's on her way to the vet tonight to find out.

I feel like I'm bored with the internet these days. The only real things of interest out there are the blogs and picture sites anymore. I'm just not interested in the other stuff. I have a whole list of bookmarks that I try to visit every day and most of them I'm not even looking at anymore. I need some ideas for entertaining sites.

A little bit stressed out here at work today. I have a whole list of work stuff and personal stuff that I need to attend to and I'm slowly but surely making my way thru the list but its stressing me out. Its a head-ache afternoon.

OK, thats about it for now!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kelwhy has a cool link on her blog sidebar....something about a lemon, cant remember the name.