Monday, April 17, 2006

Glutton

Sometimes I just think I'm a "glutton for punishment". Why oh why do I do this to myself? Siiiiggghhh....

Blah...

Whatever...

I HAVE SO MUCH STUFF TO DO AT HOME AND NO INTEREST IN DOING IT!!!!!

I can't stand it ... I mean, really. I have like a STACK of laundry that needs to be done ASAP, grocery shopping which needs to be completed, workouts I need to be doing in the PM. I can't get over how much stuff I have to do and I just keep putting it OFF! I have no idea why I am such a procrastinator!!!!!!

Have I mentioned in this blog yet that my mom is retiring this year? I can't think if I have or not. Anyway, she is and is super excited! She has been a preschool teacher for 31 years so you can imagine! We're in the process of planning something special for her but what would be a good retirement gift? Any ideas?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Does mom have any hobbies (besides pre-schoolers)?

Many people who retire find the transition to retirement leaves them bored. So a gift that could be the start of something she enjoys would also serve to help keep her occupied (and save you from numerous phone calls made simply because she doesn't know what to do with herself).

If you want to go more traditional, find a good portrait of your mom, see what pictures of kids throughout the years the pre-school may have, and go to a Photo store have them make it into a poster size photo with her in the center and picture of the kids that she has taught over the years around her.

Hey, it is just a thought.