Friday, December 01, 2006

Uggghh...

The thought of having to trudge a whole mile back home thru all of that snow - in the dark - is not making me happy. Plus, its only 25 degrees right now. Errr... Oh well.. I guess I'll just have to suck it up. At least most of the sidewalks - I'm hoping - will be cleared on the way home. That was definitely not the case, of course, this morning on the walk to the train.

This morning before I headed in I tried to clear all of the snow off of my car. Well, I only got as far as the trunk and back window before I realized it was pointless and gave up. So I need to do that sometime as I'm going to have to move my car for the plows. Right now I'm parked on the side they do not plow on Fridays so either tonight or early tomorrow morning I need to move it.

Hmm... better check on those hours for plowing so I don't end up with a ticket.

No comments: