Friday, December 15, 2006

Long day...

Long boring morning... don't know what the afternoon call shift will be like. Its not like I want it to be busy - far from that - but I just hate it when I feel like I'm just sitting here all day. Its normal this time of the year for this though I guess. I'm guessing most universities are finishing up their finals this week (or maybe next week?) so its not like we're getting all of the student calls we normally get.

Anyway...

I think my hubby may finally be getting back to normal. His wacky sense of humor is back anyway. He lasted a whole work day yesterday and I'm sure he will today as well. He also usually works a few hours on Saturday. This should hopefully help me finish up my Christmas shopping tomorrow while he's gone.

Umm... I still can't stop eating. Finally getting healthy and then this time of the year with all of the food. Oh well... I think I might try to go back on the South Beach Diet the first of the year. We shall see. I loved it when I was on it before and it really works! Working on planning a trip next spring so maybe I should jump start my bathing suit preparation. HA HA HA!

Thats about it for now. If its totally dead, I may be back with more later.

No comments: