Friday, December 01, 2006

Bored beyond belief!

I wish I had brought the connector thingy so I could upload the pictures I took this morning and work on them. It is DEAD here! I cleaned out the email inbox on my shift and I'm all caught up with my cases - so far - and there is like nothing going on here.

On top of this I am still not feeling well ... I think its gotten worse ... and I am just plain exhausted.

I technically have another 15 minutes left on my lunch break here. Maybe I should run to Walgreens and pick up the rest of those Xmas cards that I needed to buy. Hmmm... that wouldn't be a bad idea.

Too bad I didn't bring the rest of my list for the people I need to finish up. I'm doing a lot this year and throwing in a copy of one of our wedding pictures. Yeah, its an illegal copy of one of my professional ones and in a billfold size. I knew I wanted to include something from the wedding but I wasn't sure how to do it. I thought about getting those Xmas photo cards made or buying cards where you insert a picture or something but oh well.. just a copy. Actually I didn't even make enough copies and my printer ink is out and who knows when I will make it back over to OfficeMax to buy more. So... some of my people might not be getting a picture. Although ... I do have a bunch of engagement picture copies still left. The photog made a bunch with the URL of our proofs in case anyone wanted to buy. The intent was for me to stick them in my Thank You notes. Well... that only happened with the very last Thank You notes I sent because I was so on the ball with them and he hadn't given me these pictures yet. Our wedding was August 26, it was followed by a weeklong honeymoon. With the exception of some people who sent some gifts later, I had all of my Thank You notes mailed by September 21. My aunt was impressed. She said that was the fastest she had ever received a Thank You note after a wedding. Thats sort of what I was going for ; ) I'm so freaking competitive! LOL!

No comments: