Friday, December 01, 2006

Maybe...

Maybe I'll finally blog my wedding like I said I was going to months ago... relive all of the details. LOL! I want to write it all down somewhere anyway... I don't know where to start though. I should probably find my wedding book and look at the categories there. Lets see... do I have any of my old magazines around or not anymore ...?? Hmmm.... Ah hah - here is one! I thought I threw them all away ...

Ugghh... no... thats not what I want to do. What is a good site to hang at anymore? I mean, I love the Web 2.0 stuff like Flickr and things like that. MySpace is OK but I think I'm a bit too old for it. Blogger is still cool especially when you can link a bunch of stuff to it. YouTube ... its OK too but as far as I'm concerned, post your videos - I have a few simple ones up there - share with whomever and then walk away. All of this video sharing and stuff is not exciting to me.

Anyway ... still bored. I thought about leaving earlier but I decided I would stick around and leave around my regular time so I think I'll be here another hour.

No idea when hubby will be home tonight!

No comments: