Thursday, December 14, 2006

Health update

So hubby ended up making it at work yesterday until 2-ish and then went home and got sick again. I don't get it. No idea why it has been so much worse for him than it was for me. But anyway, at least he got in a partial work day. By the time I got home he was doing better and we even went on a Target run together. He still ate little to nothing yesterday.

Today he's still blah but went to work. Its 2:30 now and despite some general ickiness following lunch - where he actually ate a chicken sandwich - he seems to be doing much much better. So hopefully we're at the end of this whole mess.

Me, on the other hand, cannot stop eating everything in sight. I don't know what my deal is and on top of that I have cravings. Ummm... lets not go there, I'm sure its just part of the recuperation from being ill.

Anyway, now I'm probably seriously going to have to go on a diet. Lost almost six pounds and have probably gained it back by now. Hubby actually lost eight pounds. Eight pounds in four days is not good.

No comments: