Thursday, September 08, 2005

Oh the drama!!

My sis has a mouse in the house. This all started about three weeks ago when she happened upon it and called my mom up freaking out! LOL! So I guess they thought the mouse was gone but apparently its back - or its a new mouse. Had sort of a funny chitchat about it with her on email. Talking about our cats back home - Frisco and Babe (Babe is no longer with us). Anyway, back in the day Frisk, who usually does not hunt at all (indoor/outdoor cats!) actually caught a mouse. Mom didn't notice and she let her in the house with it. Actually she was carrying both a mouse and a big leaf in her mouth. We always joked that Frisk was actually probably chasing a leaf (she's that kind of silly kitty) and accidentally caught a mouse. Anyway, Babe ended up "re-catching" Frisco's mouse and took it outside for a nice dinner:

Sis: Our mouse is back in our apartment! AAH!
Me: Set more traps or get a cat - ha ha!! ; )
Sis: I'd love to get a cat but Katie is allergic and doesn't like animals! I have to set another trap tonight. Minnie (our mouse) was in one of the drawers in the kitchen eating Hershey Kisses!
Me: OH NO!!! Did you get any poison?? I'd lend you Willow, but she's blind as a bat so I doubt she would be any help.
Sis: Yeah. I bought poison about 3 weeks ago. Guess it didn't work! This time, we
put the poison in the drawer that she was in though so hopefully that will work. 'll set another trap tonight too. I told Jaclyn I might have to borrow one of her cats too but they've only known the indoors so I don't think they've ever seen a mouse. I need Babe!! Or if I could disguise the mouse as a leaf, I could use Frisk!
Me: Exactly ... Babe hunted that one down that day that Frisk brought it in. That was too funny! LOL!!
Sis: Yeah, I don't think she really had any clue what she was doing! Silly kitty.

There is something bothersome to me that they have actually named the mouse and are calling it MINNIE!!

Ha-ha!!

No comments: