Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Fun stuff that makes me smile : )

First thing this morning, I got a nice email from a customer... its always nice to be appreciated:

Melissa, You Rock!! (:
Thank you.
Julia

You can't beat that!!

And, I got a mention on a blog!! I like to be interesting. In fact, I think I'm way more interesting than this blog portrays. No, I don't go into detail on stuff because I sort of learned my lesson on that the hard way - unbelievably, I've had people stalk me from blog to blog for whatever purpose, people break into my blog and email accounts, etc. etc. etc. Its a very long story.

Although I can be a paranoid freak (ie, oh my god, did I turn the curling iron off??!!), I'm not being paranoid about this. I used to have an awesome blog too that I kept for almost a year. I LOVED that thing and it was really a part of me. I even had several regular readers. Unfortunately I had to give it up because it was causing me just too much grief.

I've tried starting over so many times but ... I don't know, although you may think you are anonymous on these things (if you want to be), you really are not. Maybe I'll get back to all of that someday, I hope so, because I really had some fun with it. I am thinking of starting a new little project perhaps next year.

So for now, I AM writing for myself, perhaps telling the incidental story, or just venting, but writing is something that I like to do and enjoy doing every day. It has always sort of been a part of who I am and no one is going to take that away from me.

No comments: