Monday, September 12, 2005

Friday night's karaoke song list!

My Songs:
1. Cowboy Take Me Away - Dixie Chicks
2. Crazy - Patsy Cline
3. Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper
4. ...Baby One More Time - Britney Spears

Umm... yeah... so this was an interesting night. #1 I sing a lot and I sound *if I may toot my own horn* pretty damn good on it. I'm actually a pretty good singer. I had six years of lessons, mostly classical stuff, so singing country and pop is kind of different. But anyway... I'm still good but I used to be so much better, but anyway...

#2 a fistfight actually almost broke out when I was singing this. I have never felt MORE like a real country singer - ha ha!
#3 another one I sound pretty good on
#4 I did this as a joke but ... I couldn't follow thru and be all goofy on it. The sad thing is that I ended up sounding pretty good on this one too

TOOT TOOT!!

No comments: