Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Crappy night/crappy day...

I have been experiencing some sleeping issues recently that are sort of freaking me out. It can happen any time but I think it typically occurs around the time of my monthly visitor. Anyway, basically the problem is that I am burning up hot ... like I'm running a fever or something (and I think I am) and am to the point of delirium where I do not know where I am, what I am saying or what I am doing. This has happened two times recently, once being last night. Its scaring the crap out of me. On top of that, I can never remember what happened. I don't know what to do about it either. So I'm in a horrible awful mood this morning because of this. Actually, last night I was quite sick - stomach issues, fever, headache. Took some aspirin, tums, and went to bed an hour and a half earlier than normal. So I guess the explanation behind all of it then was that I actually was sick. Still sort of sick today and wish I wasn't at work. I don't know, thinking about going home early today but I think it will just put me in a bad mood for the afternoon. Perhaps its better to be at work and be distracted. I guess we will see what happens ... : (

No comments: