Friday, September 19, 2003

Work was a little nuts yesterday and I ended up getting stuck with a bunch of cases, I'm making my way thru them slowly but surely. There only seems to be one real outstanding issue at this point that I'm not certain about. Today I am thankfully offline. I was actually on the backup shift but no one called in sick so I didn't have to take calls! Yea!!

Just got back from Walgreens where I wanted to pick up my pictures that I took over the Corn Fest weekend. They were supposed to be in yesterday but they still aren't in yet. So... they said probably this afternoon so I guess I'll have to go back over there. I have a bunch of pics that I still need to get on the internet, maybe thats something I can work on later in the afternoon.

Lots of people have been contacting me about my family tree info lately and thats pretty cool. Sometimes I can help them, sometimes not but its cool to know that people are looking at it. What I really need to do is get a really nice program together and basically do a lot of that stuff over again. That site could be so much better than it is presently. Maybe this winter that will be a little project for me.

No comments: