Thursday, September 04, 2003

Wednesday I didn't do anything too thrilling. Really, as I think of it now, it was sort of dull. Well I did go get my ugly acrylic nails removed. I had had them on forever and they were looking pretty bad. I'm giving my fingers a rest by going with my real nails and just a simple manicure. Watched part of the Sox loss to the Red Sox. I don't know what I think about this team. I mean, they're still technically in first but its just getting sort of idiotic now. It will be interesting to see what happens. After that ended I stumbled upon the movie "Tuck Everlasting". Anyway, I was surprised by how good it was and I ended up crying at the end. It was pretty sad!!

Was able to drag myself out of bed a little earlier this morning and got to work early. So lucky me gets to leave around 4:30. Its been a pretty slow day today and thats just fine with me.

No comments: