Friday, February 17, 2006

Stuff

Well, yikes! I guess the weather was kinda bad down home last night. Mom said they had warnings when I called yesterday evening to congratulate my dad on Mike Davis resigning. I had spoken to her earlier in the day as well and she said it was 70 degrees. No wonder!

"In Indiana, an apparent tornado on Thursday blew the roof off a church in
Terre Haute, and the roof on an Ivy Tech State College building partially
collapsed. Another suspected tornado damaged nearly a dozen homes in
Vincennes, about 100 miles southwest of Indianapolis, authorities said."

In other news ... ummm.... yesterday on my way home someone told me to be careful. I should have heeded the warning cause as I'm entering the train station (and it was raining outside and everything was slick) and took one step on the escalator I proceeded to fall and slide all the way down the bottom. I am so not kidding. I guess you could say it was embarrassing but I get embarrassed by very little - at least stuff like that. Some guy basically picked me up off of the ground. I couldn't believe it - I was like sitting there in shock at the bottom of the escalator. At least it was one of those short ones. I didn't get hurt which I guess was pretty lucky although I do feel sore today and it seemed to have ripped off two of my acrylic nails - I need new ones anyway.

So I don't know if it was the achey-ness of it all of what but then I overslept this morning by 20-25 minutes so I ended up taking the later train which wasn't that big of a deal but I look like crap right now. Took a shower and barely dried my hair even though its like 20 degrees out. Threw on some clothes and ran out the door. At least I made it here in time.

Thats about all of the drama going on in my life at the moment. I may be back for more later. We shall see...

No comments: