Tuesday, February 07, 2006

No more Dos Hermanos!

Dos Hermanos is the Sears Tower is closing. Its a pretty good place and great Mexican restaurant for the Loop area - good food, great margaritas. I haven't been there in forever but I'm going to miss it! My favorite trip to Dos Hermanos included me and my friend Amanda heading out together after I went thru a breakup. We proceeded to drink our own personal pitcher of margaritas each. We were TRASHED but had a great time! Definitely my best and most favorite trip to that restaurant. Sad the place is going though.

My other favorite place in the downtown Chicago area is Fernando's and I haven't been there in a year. I have to get there sometime- I miss that place.

I now have lots of favorite suburban Mexican restaurants that I go to - Amanda introduced me to one! So I think I have that food world covered!

No comments: