Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Stuff...

I took what I like to call a "Melissa Day" yesterday which is why I wasn't around. It was just lovely doing nothing all day long.

Dos Hermanos has reopened as Tierra del Sol. I am assuming it has a new menu. I may check it out this week for a co-worker's going away party.

And in news from Hoosierland, Mike Davis is talking like this will be his last year coaching at IU and believe me, I think it will be. I expect it will be a race between him and the administration as to if he resigns first or they fire him first. I thought all of the talk about bringing Steve Alford in to coach was stupid, but now I don't think so. And would he leave Iowa? You know, I think he would - given the opportunity to coach at his alma matre, and the fact that I hear they pretty much don't like him in Iowa. Why would he not want to?

My dad's birthday this Sunday and I got him a hilarious card and added a bunch of stuff to it. He's going to flip. What a great birthday for my Dad - the Daytona 500 and everything that day. LOL!

And in news from my hometown... I received some super exciting wonderful news from my family in recent days... I can't go into here just yet but there are some great changes abrewing! I am very happy for them!

1 comment:

Ron said...

Steve Alford will most definetly be going to coach at his alma mater. That's almost guarenteed.