Monday, February 20, 2006

Auurrgghh!!!

I'm sort of bumming right now. I have no idea where my cell phone is! Its brand new too so that totally sucks. The thing is, I think its in my car but I'm not sure. The story is that this morning I left the apartment and forgot to take it. So I made it downstairs and and realized this and went back up and got it. I don't know what I did with it after that. I'm guessing that I did not put it in my purse because it isn't there. I hope I just put it on my car seat and went off and left it - I'm parked at my friend's place so if I did that, it should be safe. But the thought is crossing my mind that I put it in my coat pocket and if I did that - well, its definitely not there so it would have fallen out of my pocket and would now be lost. So I'm totally bumming about this because its brand new and really cool. Blahh... Oh well... worst case is if I lost it, I would just buy another one because I want that phone!!!

No comments: