Monday, November 21, 2005

The weirdness continues

So yeah its one of those days, you know ... sort of good and sort of bad...

I think it must be cause I'm so looking forward to my two days off this week. My mind is completely elsewhere at the moment. Around 3-ish I just sort of declared the day off and just started emailing back and forth with various people. Also came down with my afternoon blahness or sickness or whatever the heck it is that sometimes hits me after lunch - not fun.

Got momentarily PO'd by a coworker but then decided I didn't give a crap cause I've been here five more years than him and I've only been here five years so you can figure that one out.

And other than that, nothing...

So I'm just hanging here deciding on whether I will duck out of here a half hour early tonight or not. I'm guessing no but you never know. No idea what is up for dinner tonight. Guess I'll play that one by ear!

No comments: